
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
The one on the right looks a litte rusty. Make sure you ask if it's working before buying.
Might just be the camera, lens, angle.................... but those are the shortest 808's i've ever seen. They really look like 806's with 808 decals stuck on them.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

More likely 807....It's not a bad deal even with one bad driver..but I'd be tempted to do a screwdriver inspection before buying.
Or else use the rust to negotiate down and mutter a prayer underneath my breath...
Your neighbors called. They like your music.

did same yes I think 806 also...But at a hundred for a pair of horns and mebbe 150 for the one good driver....and if negotiated down to 150-175...
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Here's a pair of 808's with horns -- yes, these look to be the right size for 808's. But not nearly as good of a price...
ALTEC 511B HORNS WITH 808-8A DRIVERS - $400.00 - Canuck Audio Mart....
Being of "Sound" Mind
I would say that that corroded horn has been sitting on it's side, resting on the horn lip and the driver, standing in a few inches of water for a while. I would like to see what the inside of the rear cover looks like.
"James, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing!" World's scariest Volvo: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKn-LTNa4rc[/url]
Bookmarks